Mezzmo for Roku User Guide
The Mezzmo for Roku app lets you browse and play all your favorite media files from your Mezzmo server on your Roku media player.
The Mezzmo for Roku app can be run on all popular Roku models - including Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra and Roku Streaming Stick.
Benefits of using the Mezzmo for Roku app
By default, Roku can connect to media servers like Mezzmo, but it only provides basic browsing & streaming features. By installing the Mezzmo for Roku app onto your Roku, you can take your media streaming to the next level.
The Mezzmo for Roku app provides the following benefits:
- Automatically finds and remembers the Mezzmo servers on your home network.
- Stream and play movies, TV shows, home movies, music and photos on your Roku from Mezzmo server.
- View full text metadata, posters and backdrops from Mezzmo server.
- Play and resume videos.
- Support for subtitles and videos with multiple audio tracks.
- Share resume points between other devices through the Mezzmo server.
- Seek to specific points of a video or music track. View thumbnail previews when Fast Forward and Rewind.
- Repeat all, Repeat one and Shuffle support for Music and Photo playback.
- Search Mezzmo server for specific videos, music or photos.
- Enter PIN code to bypass Mezzmo server content rating restrictions.
Installing the Mezzmo for Roku app onto your Roku media player
The Mezzmo for Roku app is located in the Roku Channels store at https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=Mezzmo.
Or, simply search for 'Mezzmo' in your Roku Channels store.
The Mezzmo for Roku app is FREE to use.
Mezzmo for Roku Screenshots
View all text metadata, poster and backdrop artwork for movies, TV shows, etc.
Gallery view lets you view all your movies and TV shows, including full description, content rating, posters, backdrops, duration, etc.
Grid view lets you view all your movies and TV shows, including title, posters, duration, etc.
List view lets you view all your movies and TV shows, including title, posters, content rating, duration, etc.
View all your favorite music artists.
View details about all your favorite music albums and tracks.