Mezzmo Web Interface - Browsing and playing music
Mezzmo' web interface lets you play your favorite music from your Mezzmo library. Simply log into your Mezzmo library using your web browser and browse your music folders and playlists. You can play individual music tracks, albums or play a variety of music tracks using a random shuffle.
- Select a music track's album artwork to view details about the music track.
- Select a music track's title or text to play the music track in your web browser.
Music Track Details
You can start playing a music track by selecting a music track and clicking the Play icon.
Music Track Playback
You can control playing your music tracks in a variety of ways:
- Click the Repeat icon to turn repeat mode off, or repeat playing the same music track continuously, or repeat playing all music tracks in the folder / playlist.
- Click the Previous File icon to play the previous music track in the folder / playlist.
- Click the Next File icon to view the next music track in the folder / playlist.
- Click the Play icon to start playing the music track.
- Click the Stop icon to stop playing the music track.
- Click the Toggle Shuffle Media icon to play the music tracks in the folder / playlist in a random order.